For my thesis I will be creating a website that will allow the administration of a basic experiment on trust to users of online roleplaying games. It should include:
- Main page that describes the purpose of the website in a clean, easily understood way. This should explain clearly how the proces works. The main link should take users to...
- A second page that describes the experiment. By clicking 'continue'...
- A third page where users can enroll in the experiment, with a series of basic fields. Then they are taken to...
- A fourth page with a series of demographic questions to get their background info. Then they are taken to...
- A fifth page which has the main question of the experiment. They should be alternately assigned to group "A" or "B." If they are in group "A", they are asked how much of 10 credits they want to be given to their "B" counterpart, which gets tripled. Then the next person to join the experiment will be assigned as a "B" and will be asked how much of the tripled amount to send back to player "A". Clearly in order to implement this, a database will need to be created that has the basic and demographic info of each player, whether they are an A or B, their choice in the experiment, and which user they were paired with.
- Then they are taken to a final page where "As" are told that they will be emailed when B makes their selection, and Bs are told of the final outcome. Both users will be told what happens next at this point.
- There should be a series of automatically generated emails. Player A and B should each be sent an email after player B's selection saying the results of the experiment and reminded of how they will be paid. I'd like another email to be sent to me and an other address I will later specify once every twelve hours detailing the email, character name, server, and amount owed to all users who participated in the experiment over the preceeding 12 hours. (there should also be an admin feature to respecify where these emails go, and to be able to turn it on/off)
- I'd like a way to be able to view and copy all or single entries of the database, and be able to export to .csv or another tabular file format.
- It should also record users IP addresses so the same person cannot enroll in the experiment twice.
- There will also need to be some checks to automatically ban IP addresses of users who enter junk data.
This project includes both the design and implementation of this site.
10 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $290 på dette job
Hi, I want to suggest my benefits for you. Please, check my feedbacks and my portfolio at [login to view URL] I will be glad to help you. Thanx!