I am looking for a developer who is familiar in financial modeling, to create a profitability calculator in Angular or React on the frontend, and Python on the backend.
To give you an idea what the website should look like (in terms of layout, not in terms of design), I have attached three mockups. (Two more for the remaining sections can be agreed during the project.)
This job includes the following tasks:
- Build a website (frontend and backend) with a form similar to the attached mockups.
- In terms of calculations that this form should do: I am currently using this Google Sheet: [login to view URL] (Note: The grey fields are input parameters/entry fields, the white fields are automatically calculated)
The bidder is expected to fill in the gaps to increase usability, for example, to make the website work with both months and years instead of just months like my excel sheet.
- In addition, three charts need to be added: One for the morgage, one for cash flow, and one for profitability before/after tax. (X-axis: time. Y-axis: money). Examples are included in the mockups.
- All input values need to be stored in a database, with a name and optional ID for each property, and need to be loadable from a list in the UI when required.
- Once this phase of the product has been completed, add a monte carlo simulation for different outcomes depending on the running costs; the result also needs to be displayed in the plot.
Some general requirements:
- Sufficient background knowledge in finance and investing is expected from the freelancer to be able to complete the above tasks on their own. I do not have the time to teach you math. You should probably already understand what a DCF method and a monte carlo simulation is.
- The frontend should be written in Angular or React and look half way decent (bootstrap is ok). The backend should be written in Python, as existing code in Python may later be integrated. I don't care what you use for a Python framework (Django, Bottle, Flask, ...) or database system.
- All calculations should be done on the backend, not on the frontend. The reason is that this backend may also be used elsewhere later.
47 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €664 på dette job
Hi How are you? I read your proposal and i am quite interested in your project I have rich experience in Angular, React, python, Django Look forward to working with you in good partnership Best regards
No problem :) Python and reactjs expert hero! I have deep experience of web dev with high quality pixel-perfect design If you reply for me. I'll do my best for you Thanks
Dear client. I have full experience in backend development using Flask library in python. If then, it is useful to perform calculation using python calculation libraries.