We have a web application with about 30 unique pages in it. We want the text and forms for this web application duplicated in mockingbird ([url removed, login to view]) so that we can use mockingbird as our wireframe tool.
You would do the following:
1) Access our web application through a guest account
2) Access mockingbird through an account we would set up for you
3) For each page, you would create a version of the same in mockingbird, replicating the font sizes and colors as close as possible and putting icons in place where images would go (custom images are not supported in mockingbird so you will be inserting placeholders only.)
4) Ensure the pages are ordered correctly (that is, they follow the order in which they are presented in the web application)
5) Put links in to navigate from each link to the correct page
For purposes of bidding, assume that there are 40 pages to be created and you will get paid when the project is complete. (We can milestone funds but will not release until job is done to our satisfaction.)
Attached file has representative screen shots of our application
I should have included this important point:
We're in the process of redesigning this web application and will strongly consider the successful bidder who does a good job with this for future work either in the design or development or both.
If you are not familiar with Mockingbird, this is not a problem. Mockingbird is a simple wireframe editor with easy "drag and drop" editing tools. It took us only about 15 minutes to get comfortable with its use.