Lukket

Complex CSS site support

PLEASE NOTE: I am looking ONLY for a CSS expert. Please do not apply if you do not have CSS expertise and have not worked on sites whose look is completely CSS based.

I have a web site that is skinned using CSS. It is a complex site that is skinned about 90% using CSS. I am looking for someone who can work with our programmers in finishing the other 10% and then helping us maintain it on an ongoing as needed basis. I probably need someone to work on it as early as today/tomorrow and through the weekend.

Thanks.

Færdigheder: Web Design

Se mere: weekend work, web site programmers, site programmers, looking weekend work, design complex website, weekend, helping, ongoing support website, using complex, css based, early, design weekend, ongoing support, support work, today tomorrow, css support, complex website needed, need css, tomorrow, website finishing, web site support, css expert design, finishing, needed web programmers, web design today

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 0 bedømmelser ) Gaithersburg, United States

Projekt-ID: #88981

15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $234 for dette job

sanjay2004

Hi, We have strong hand in W3C validated clean CSS, XHTML design - Check out our reviews+ projects won list for reference. Pls provide exact URL/ more details by PM for a meaningful discussion. Thank you

$300 USD in 0 dage
(913 bedømmelser)
9.7
evileyestudio

Please check your PM.

$300 USD in 5 dage
(147 bedømmelser)
7.1
Gudoc

Ready to start immediately on your project, as we are the experts in such things. Waiting for your selection. Thanks!

$300 USD in 3 dage
(65 bedømmelser)
6.6
rdpo

I'm a long time CSS designer. Let's work on your project right away. Here's my online portfolio for you to view - http://www.creativemix.net. Thank you.

$300 USD in 10 dage
(8 bedømmelser)
6.3
websoftinfo

Let's start immediately. Regards Meena

$300 USD in 10 dage
(26 bedømmelser)
6.3
redteam

Hi sir we can help on your project,please view pm.Thanks.

$250 USD in 3 dage
(31 bedømmelser)
5.3
geniux

Alien technologies is thriving to become a topmost solution provider in web/customize software application solution provider. Our price - service ratio is hard to beat by any one. It is our mission to keep our Intern Mere

$270 USD in 3 dage
(7 bedømmelser)
5.3
montir

Okey ,.. i'm ready to works.. I can do the CSS design if you want it.. Regards, Leksa

$140 USD in 2 dage
(5 bedømmelser)
4.3
magusinfo

please check PMB

$175 USD in 5 dage
(2 bedømmelser)
1.2
merlin903

I have been using CSS for layout for the past three years. I can start this project immediately, and can have this back to you in a very timely manner, with 100% valid CSS, that will work on the full matrix of web brow Mere

$200 USD in 3 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
caw67

expert in xhtml and css. [url removed, login to view]

$300 USD in 5 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
Atif222

Well, Sir I know the value of CSS because of boom of the Web 2.0 I have also studied the World CSS Master Books (Author 'Dev Shia'........) I know how to write the good CSS.... I m working on web since last 2 years u Mere

$128 USD in 10 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
pratamishus

Hi! Please, read the PM. Best regards, witAmean studio.

$100 USD in 3 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
linkexchangejob

Just look my this design it's completely CSS based [url removed, login to view] Hi! I am a Freelance Web Desinger and Website Promotor from India. I am expert in Web Designer & Web Promotion. I am Mere

$200 USD in 2 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
jdgj1960

Could you please send more details like the URL of the site, what needs to be done, etc.

$250 USD in 2 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
1.8