CogLab is a development and design studio based in Hong Kong. We work from around the globe, building all kinds of projects from enterprise resource planning systems, to social platforms for startups, down to quick organization websites, from 2-week sprints to 2-year long projects.
## About the position ##
* Conjure up intuitive and responsive UIs
* You live for UX
* Translate client requirements into prototypes and designs
* Work with frontend developers: they put your designs to life
* Your life comes first: work fits in after your family, your friends, etc
* Work from anywhere, any time
* Work in supportive project teams of 2-7
## About you ##
* UX - trumps anything else
* Beautiful Portfolio
* Your favorite design software
* Your favorite Wireframing tool
* Agile development
* Rapid learner
* Team player
* Passionate about building the web
Read our Employee Handbook ([url removed, login to view]) to find out if CogLab suits you.
You may apply for multiple positions: just indicate this and answer their respective interview questions.
## First-round Interview! ##
You're already in first-round. Let's not waste time.
* Tell us about yourself
* What are your favorite design, wireframing, and prototyping tools/software?
* Send us your own design work that showcases your style. If you have none, design and brand a todo-list application. For features roughly reference TodoMVC ([url removed, login to view]), but specs are up to you. Bonus for responsive UI. We're not looking for a complete, perfect design, but bits of work that show the best of you.
* State your availability, current and expected remuneration. It's okay to give in (hours/week) and (salary/hour) respectively if you're not looking for full-time engagement. Any notice period?
* Anything else you'd like to let us know? Or anything to convince us that you're *the* Design Wizard?
* Any question for us?
If you pass this round, next (and final) round would be an interview on Skype, Google Hangout, or Fuze. Please make sure your hardware is ready for this - you'll need this for working at CogLab anyway.
Good luck! - and join us soon!