Chemism is an online platform designed to address the issue of Disability and Entrepreneurship.
People living with disabilities should not only be given jobs in the current workforce just as employees. They should be given an equal chance to become entrepreneurial, pursue their business ideas, and work as employers.
Chemism was created so that people living with disabilities have the opportunity of developing and managing their own, independent businesses. And this is achieved by receiving a combination of practical help, products and services, from a community of able-bodied individuals and other businesses.
When completed, the Chemism MVP will be used to:
1. Test the usability of the MVP among the clients of agencies that Centrelink uses, to find employment for people with disabilities, to prove the concept of Chemism
2. Present the MVP to investors, to receive financial assistance for the business operation of Chemism Pty Ltd
Therefore, it is mandatory that the completed Chemism MVP has the following functions:
1. Front End developed, so that it allows Users to navigate successfully between Pages, and also displays the layout design as shown on the Mock-Ups
2. Back End developed, so that it facilitates the management of data, as provided by the Product Manager
3. Accepting data from Users for Profile Pages, Projects, Digital Campfires and Collaborations, as shown on the Mock-Ups
4. Presenting data to Users for Profile Pages, Projects, Digital Campfires and Collaborations, as shown on the Mock-Ups
5. Searching internally, within Chemism for Projects created by Users, as discussed with the Product Manager
6. Searching externally, linking Chemism to Facebook and LinkedIn, when Users are Adding Members to Digital Campfires for the respective Projects, as discussed with the Product Manager
7. Private Messaging, that allows Discussions between Members of a Digital Campfire
8. Private Messaging, that allows Discussions between two Users in a Collaboration for a Digital Campfire
9. Payment Gateway, that allows Payments between two Users on a Collaboration for a Digital Campfire, as discussed with the Product Manager
In order to future-proof the Chemism MVP, if any changes or editing needs to be made to it after testing, it is preferable that the source code for the Chemism MVP be submitted in the following programming language and guidelines:
1. Front End
b. HTML 5 (preferable but negotiable)
c. CSS (preferable but negotiable)
d. For the visual language of the Chemism MVP, please refer exactly to the layout, dimensions, colours and graphic assets, in the files provided by the Chemism Product Manager
e. All forms of text are presented in the Century Gothic font
f. For the navigation between pages of the Chemism MVP, please refer exactly to the information, in the files provided by the Chemism Product Manager
2. Back End
a. SQL (preferable but negotiable)
b. PHP or C#.net (preferable but negotiable)
c. For the data used in the Chemism MVP, please refer exactly to the information, in the files provided by the Chemism Product Manager
a. Depends on the programming language used for the Back End
b. To be paid by the Developer for the duration of the Chemism MVP development (1 month)
a. Programming and coding of the Chemism MVP will have to take into consideration, that the Chemism online platform will be implemented onto a mobile and tablet format later.
It is mandatory that the developer is based around Sydney, Australia, so that the Chemism Product Manager and the Developer can meet face-to-face, at least once a working week for discussions and updates.
NOTE: IF THERE ARE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS, PLEASE DIRECT THEM TO THE CHEMISM PRODUCT MANAGER
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $15569 på dette job
I have years of experience in building scalable and reliable web applications for enterprises. I can work with you to design and develop the MVP based on the design.