- Software Development/Programming (including crawlers) - WebDesign
- Content Development/Writing - Graphics (pictures, logo, etc.) - Implementation
About the job/project: Building (Programming and Design) a fee required jobportal only with jobs listed for Germany.
Data sources: - Aggregated data via crawlers from existing prominent jobportals, at minimum: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], www.monster.de. - By company members when website is running.
Role of owner: I am only a provider for running an information and communication platform, not be an intermediary (must be clearly stated in disclaimer and terms & conditions).
Target groups: 1. All people worldwide which are interested to screen German job market and to move to Germany for a new job opportunity. 2. All companies in Germany which are seeking for international staff to come to Germany.
Features of Website:
- Log-in (customers: private jobseekers, companies/employer; admin) and Log-in control, management of memberships on my table - Payment function (for example PayPal, Stripe, Braintree…) and Payment control/management on my table - offer and invoice function for admin
- Member account - Contact function - Communication channel between jobseeker and prospected employer for direct communication - Chat function owner-member: for general communication between me and the members (private clients, companies) for any purpose. In addition to that we have to discuss which channel clients are using to contact and contract me in case of an individual consulting. - Marketing-tools / Newsletter function / Integration of diverse social media channels with automatically content delivery (for example use social media auto publish system) - Profile creation (candidates, companies) - Employer service: search for candidates via profile criteria (work permit, salary expectation, work experience, age, gender, management experience, language skills, availability, experience by economic sectors…). Jobseeker can also create a profile, alternative: break the CV sections into different parts. - Content Management System for me as admin, I have to be able to change every thing/content - Responsive Design - App needed? - Very SEO-friendly - SSL-Security - API’s needed from you (for crawling)
Structure of Website (all subjects done – created, written, integrated - by you): - Startpage with Logo, advertisement / pictures, Log-in and featured job/jobs. Search bar on the main page as well so jobseeker must not navigate to other pages, but log-in first needed. - Jobsearch / Joblisting via different categories (job title, title of profession, location, distance…) - Jobseeker profiles via criteria
- Company profiles via criteria - Career consulting: a individual service beside the main aspect of joblistings. The offer/pricing has to be shown (also in terms & conditions). When users are interesting in this service they have to contact me. Which communication channels will be needed? - Contact - Job market Germany / why working in Germany? - Full Disclaimer - Detailed Terms and conditions (with notice period, automatically extension of membership, fees and much more) - Pictures / logo / graphics if needed / text/content / Blog (all needed to be designed / written).
Webdesign: Very Modern, very clear, simple, reliable (interesting approach for example: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]) - Language of website: English
Integration of different fee schemes - Upload of finished website by you via FTP - Timeline: ASAP, 4 weeks - Budget:maximum fixed price contract of $ 500 with fair and transparent payment steps. Contract and time schedule needed. If you can make a lower offer because you have done similar work in the past and can compensate time with a lot of copy and paste work or what ever may the reason: Perfect!! - Project communication: through this freelance portal; Skype; Whatsapp; e-Mail (my location: CET)