I need to re-build clmortgages dot com - I have to move my site off of LeadPress dot com asap (by Feb 25 - even a first phase). You need to go look at the site immediately, as it will be removed within 72 hours from Feb 24 Pacific Time Zone.
They are hosting everything and I've only added content but the relationship with them is not working so I'm not going to stay as a customer with them. They have agreed to this.
There are a few small design issues (eg. "rate quote" instead of "application" when the user clicks on the "Apply" nav link- need to design a new 'apply online' page) that I want to change.
This site uses WordPress as its platform.
Their wordpress code and database etc. are is not available to me.
1. SEO optimized to mortgage broker services in my country/province (BC, Canada)
3. Incoming leads (rate quotes, inquiries) and applications (for a mortgage) are sent to my work address
4. Simple to manage (no php and stuff like that I need to maintain) so I can make additional changes when I need to
6. Works on Explorer, FireFox and Safari
7. Add Blog (Currently turned off)
8. Crisp, clear and easy to use. Design does not have to be identical to this, but content is important.
9. Can be maintained on either Mac i-web or PC Dreamweaver or via another tool if you can offer one (for eg., if you know of a competitor to Lead Press. Servers must be based in Canada/US).
Quality must be superior and there must be good language skills for us to communicate in English by email, Skype etc.
I would like 30 days post-delivery support to fix broken issues.
I am willing to pay a large milestone for when the code is delivered and tested by me, and a smaller final milestone at the end of 30 days support.
I would like you to provide a testing plan or checklist of what you will test, and then the final test results, so I know that testing was done.
I do not need e-mail hosted. I already have my domain registered with wedohosting dot com so when you give me all the source files I can upload them using FileZilla very quickly.
It is not my preference, but we can go in phases.
Phase 1- by Feb 25 - basic website up that has contact info, basic content and Apply (by download)
Phase 2 - requests for quotes etc.
Please do not send one-liners and generic ads. Give full thought to what needs to be done and ask me questions. Post your questions on the request for clarification or by send them to my inbox.
Please, if you are new or junior at this, please do not bid. I've already spent too much money with this website and can not afford for you to make mistakes here.
If you want to build from scratch, ok. If you know of a hosted application that competes with LeadPress dot com