I need a website built for a diesel mechanic. I'm currently working with my client if they have any business logos. This must be an award winning design. The complexity is in the simplicity. The website must meet these details.
1. Must have excellent images.
2. Please use excellent content, avoid general info and be specific. (Client is providing this info)
3. Talk directly to the ideal client.
4. Help solve their problem, answer their question
5. Display past work/projects/portfolio (If I have the details from the client)
6. Provide business information. This is the business name, logo, address team (waiting for logo)
7. Make sure phone and form are available and easy to use
8. Provide real reviews and testimonials
9. Emphasize on the benefits not the service
10. Check competitors and do even better than them
Competitor website examples -
[login to view URL]
This website has excellent pictures and flow. There isn't enough call to action. There is no form to fill. The potential client has to scroll too much which will loose interest.
[login to view URL]
This website is awesome. Distinct call to action with a form available immediately.
I'll provide more details as I have them.
FROM THE CUSTOMER - PLEASE ADD DETAILS AND VERBIAGE TO THE SITE WITH THIS INFORMATION.
WE DO EVERYTHING. ONE STOP.
All types of vehicles, new or old, commercial, fleet account, forklift, trucks, american/ foreign cars, diesel or gas, etc..
We do it ALL!! oil change, maintenance, tires, mount balance, alignment, brakes, electrical problems, dpf system maintenance, cooling system problems, A/C issues, suspension, motor / transmission, ball joints, control arms, axel, tie roads, windshield, filters, fuel pumps, injectors, sensors, contamination kits, steering gear, starter, alternators, batteries, bearings, blower motors, thermostat, king pins. WE DO A LOT
We also do body / collision - commercial or personal vehicles, insurance claimed or don't have a claim.