I want an APP and responsive for any platform to be built.
It should a single entry door and pretty much follow the functionalities of the COVID-19 Visualizer:
(Example at [login to view URL]). This APP will be called HUMANITY and will be available in my sub domain to be created: [login to view URL]
1. A base interactive map (with this spherical and interactive map behavior).
A possibility to select one of the 196 world countries and access the data
Showing up to 5 Key performance indicators
(In pretty much this replicates exactly what is happening in the COVID Visualizer)
2. For each “Pillar” There will 3 different “Views”: Current real Time Data; Past trends; Future Trends these 3 Views the user can move from one view easily to the other...
3. There will be 10 different pillars (Interactive Maps or Layers):
- Poverty and Hunger
- Water and Sanitation
- Terrorism and Conflicts
- Economy and World Trade Markets
- Epidemics and Pandemics
- Digital Societies
- Cities and urbanism
- Oceans and Climate Change
- Population and Demographics
The single entry door - integrated Dashboard - should be only page the user needs to navigate accessing all data.
Explanation of functionalities and navigation:
So basically if the user goes to Humanity ([login to view URL]) or the APP, he will be able to choose one pillar (e.g. Poverty and Hunger), he will see a base map with a pre selected KP1 indicator: poverty in the world, then the user can a) select any other of the other KP1 ... to KP5 indicators, or b) can select a different “VIEW” of the same KP1 to 5 indicator.. Finally the user could change the “PILLAR” to one of the other 9 PILLARS e.g. Digital Societies and have the same navigation behavior as explained in this paragraph.