Please do NOT apply for this job if you have neither been admitted to, nor graduated from, the University of the Philippines.
Base Hourly Rate: $[url removed, login to view]$2.70 per hour base salary.
After a whole year on the job, you will have the opportunity to make more through a results based bonus (details will be furnished by the end of the first year).
1) An admission to, or degree from, the University of the Philippines (any campus).
2) Ranked top 10% in at least one UpWork test, and top 20% in another test, and top 30% in a third test. One of the above three tests should be "U.S. English Basic Skills Test".
My company is seeking very reliable web developer with very good English writing skills for ongoing work. I am looking for someone who can work full time.
The top priority for 2015 and 2016 is to maintain and enhance [url removed, login to view], a website that helps people apply for the Green Card Lottery.
Outline of Responsibilities:
1) Learn the US Department of State guidelines for the Green Card Lottery application.
2) Maintain the current version [url removed, login to view], a Joomla site.
3) Develop a new version of [url removed, login to view] using Drupal.
4) Communicate, mostly via email, and occasionally by phone, with prospects and customers.
5) Review applicants applications, and more specifically their digital pictures.
6) When possible, digitally repair the pictures to meet the US Department of State guidelines.
7) Customize Hikashop and integrate it with RSForm pro to help with better follow up with prospects and customers.
8) Maintain [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
9) Design and implement online marketing campaigns (no prior marketing experience needed - you will get all the help you need).
10) Starting in 2016 or 2017, develop other web sites.
11) Other related and unrelated projects. There will be ample opportunity to customize these projects to what you enjoy doing.
The hired employee will be given reasonable time to learn about the subject area of the web sites content. So being a fast learner is important.
Please do not apply unless you are prepared to commit at least 20 hours per week – this means that we strongly prefer employees that do not have other jobs (either online or offline). Those who wish to work longer (preferably 40 to 60 hours a week) are of course encouraged to do so – the more hours you put in, the more money you make, and the more I will value and reward you as an employee. Those who only spend 10 hours per week working with us will unfortunately not be retained for very long. The ideal candidate will stay with us for at least a year, if not longer.
* Good English writing skills.
* Superior English grammar and punctuation skills
* Quickly able to learn new online tools (with help of course)
* Dedicated and reliable – someone ready to work longer hours
* Must have a very fast and reliable internet connection (prepaid kits not recommended)
* Fast, efficient and high attention to detail
* Interested in a longer term relationship with our company
* A positive, happy personality
* Willing and ready to provide feedback and ask questions
* High ranking in several UpWork tests. We value most website design related skills tests and English tests. But any test that can demonstrate that the candidate can master a topic by ranking in the top 10% or top 20% is welcome.
* Experience is helpful but not necessary. Demonstrated ability to master topics through high ranking in UpWork tests trumps experience. Recent university graduates are encouraged to apply.
* Please write a cover letter specifically for this job. I will use this to evaluate your writing skills, so please do not submit a pre-written cover letter.
Please do your best to write clear, natural sounding English – punctuation and grammar are also equally important in this assignment. You'll be trained by and working with the owner of the company..
4 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $6/time for dette job
Worked for TOYOTA, LEXUS, USA ARMY and many others, 12 years of experience, Native English and very responsable worker see my portfolio at [login to view URL]