I have a laser cutting and engraving business and I am looking to build out my company site with shopify. I have already transferred over to shopify and purchased a tool to allow my customers to upload pictures if they want a custom order. I just don't know how to make it work on shopify. Below is what I will need.
1) Add images to the sight of things I can engrave/cut. I will be purchasing the items from a vendor site, so you will be able to get pictures and item sizes and dimensions directly from my vendor site. I will provide you with a list of the items I will sell on my site will be. One picture of the item I am selling is suffice. No need to put 4 pics of a specific item.
2) Allow the customer to upload images directly to their order and have a comment box to add any another specifications they are looking for.
3) Sales Tax should be withheld on every order
4)Will need a thorough explanation on how I will need to ship my items. Can I print off shipping labels?
5) Provide a nice cool layout to my site so that it looks cool and modern. I can provide the login credentials to my site. I tried to start myself but it was too much work.
6) I will be able to provide pricing details when I provide the list of items I would like to sell on my site.
7) Customers to provide mailing details, name, address, and contact information.
8) Standard shipping charges will need to apply and we can discuss how that works.
9)Discount Code for friends and family to get discounts.
10)QR Code that accesses the site.
11) All holders to purchase by registering to the site or not. Will be up to the customer.
12) Allow customers to rate the products and provide comments.
13) Confirmation emails should go out on all orders with the expected time to process the order.
I am happy to answer any additional questions.