I need help building a personal blog. I have the bare-bones working ([login to view URL]) using Pelican (Python), but I'm open to other Jamstack technologies (e.g., Eleventy). To make the perfect blog, I need your help to:
1) Add blog post comments with Staticman, possibly using Netlify functions.
2) Add the ability to share blog posts using LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Email. In my current version, the LinkedIn and Facebook share buttons don't work correctly.
3) Help with the Jinja template (if using Pelican) to get the desired template look and feel, starting from the Editorial HTML template by HTML5 UP.
4) Add the ability to properly render math equations in the blog post, possibly with MathJax.
5) Teach me how to use the end product to start blogging and what changes you had to make to the defaults to make everything work.
6) Advise on ways to keep the site secure, discoverable, performant, and mobile-friendly.
I envision the deliverables of this project to be:
1) A private GitHub repo with the scaffolding and files of a properly working site, ready for me to start adding content.
2) A published site on Netlify with all the features described above implemented.
3) A how-to guide with the instructions to operate the site, e.g., add content, add sections, review and publish comments, publish the site on Netlify, and so on.
I hope this to be the start of a successful business relationship, leading to future mentorship engagements.