Need to create a Store on Shopify , Doc attached.
Setting up a B2B e-commerce partner portal for medical disposables , instruments, devices for Small clinics and Hospitals in Tier 2 .
We will have few partnered muti-vendors who can push their inventory and which doctors or hospital admin can order online.
Requirements - Additionally requirements is also attached though thats not the end of it , its for begining of conversations.
** Note in the Attached PDF some were system requirements as per magento which may not apply to you **
1. We are creating this site initially on Shopify as Proof of concept and then will migrate to magento.
2. Our demo Site – [url removed, login to view] when we create we will give u a new store in shopify.
3. Site functionality to be Like – [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
4. The Web Site needs to be Mobile responsive. After the site is made we will also go for Mobile App – Android and IoS.
5. Speed is key 2 seconds for a site to open on 256 kbps ,as Doctors have least patience bcoz they r busy n in Tier 2 cities we dont expect connections to be more than 256 or 312 kbps.
6. So, we need minimal theme which has –
a. Mobile Optimized
b. Unify or Less Js and CSS files
c. Asynchronous loading / lazy loading.
d. Cache Support.
e. AMP Support.
f. Minifying Files.
g. Compress Lossless -Image compression
h. Support for Header expiry
i. Browser cache
So if we buy a theme then Cleaning Themes only keeping whats required, Pages not waiting on Java Script and CSS files,
7. SEO Optimized , Proper URL , Site Maps, Title, Meta Data, ATL Tag Support , Proper Image desc, Google Speed – 90/.100 or PingDom, W3 Cache support.
8. Elastic search support. - Shopify supports it. Elastic search support, Auto Populate to be supported in Search . Need Search and Compare for users to be fast.
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $389 på dette job
Hi, We are experts in shopify. We design custom theme for shopify as per client requirement. We have made many stores in shopify. Can we do further discussion? Looking for your reply!! Thanks Poonam