We produce servers and other IT infrastructure for leasing and sale. We are looking for a talented and imaginative designer to create a modern site, with a classic feel to showcase our gear (its not much, less than 10 items).
Some things you should know:
1) The site is under Wordpress, that is a must (dont recommend other things, we dont care to hear it).
2) It should be possible to order our server gear via the website. This will be done via WooCommerce (dont recommend other things, we dont care to hear it).
3) We have installed the WooPress Storefront theme, and a child theme. (get used to it, the deal is done)
4) We will provide other paid modules / integrations needed to help us achieve what we want (a really handsome site, that is both understated and practical).
5) We are using NoBS CRM and other integrations that connect to WooCommerce, you MUST NOT break these integrations.
6) You must not hack / alter the templates in a way that their auto upgrade will kill the site... sorry, coding work-around bits, etc are no good for us. We prefer security over all else. The site MUST be able to auto update (as long as the templates are updating by their creators / WooCommerce) without making a mess.
7) You need to send us something to showcase you have done (or could do) similar projects in the past.
As you can see, much of the legwork is done... you need to customise our look and feel in Wordpress, thats basically it...
Before applying to this post, you NEED TO READ CAREFULLY the above, because if you don't provide the examples of RELEVANT past work, we will ignore your submission (and probably never use you for anything again).
Unfortunately Freelancer does not allow blocking of developers who send out generic spam messages, but thats what should happen.