We need a simple Bootstrap web design front end applying to 2 ASP.NET MVC web application pages. The goal of this project is to:
- Make the 2 web pages responsive using Bootstrap, so that they can be viewed gracefully from desktop, tablet or mobile (and are also cross browser compatible).
- Make the 2 web pages look more professional by applying some basic web design (e.g. adding a logo onto the header, etc).
A bit more detail...
- One page contains a form. The other page contains a grid.
- *PLEASE NOTE* After this project is complete, there will be another Freelancer project created to apply these given layouts to a further 50 form and grid pages. I am more than happy to award this second project to the successful candidate as well, providing they can do this initial job to my satisfaction.
- The successful candidate will be provided with an ASP.NET MVC C# web application Visual Studio solution and a MSSQL database so that they can run the application locally in order to facilitate rapid local development.
- A responsive menu system will be required to be designed for these pages, and some other basic tasks, such as the adding of a company logo in the header, etc.
- A mockup will be provided and can be redrafted to assist the successful candidate. I am open to discussions with the designer about what is the simplest and most robust menu system design to apply etc.
- Good English communication skills are essential.
- Expected to be delivered fairly quickly, roughly within 3 or 4 days of being awarded.