I’m founding a new US Association and need to hire a great freelancer to build a website. In addition to building the site, the project hours should include an additional hour to teach me (moderately technical) how to make minor updates and edits. Preference will be given to freelancers willing to work a few hours, when needed to maintain and/or generate new pages or content.
Project Overview – create a website that allow for annual memberships (x2 levels) that grants access to a member only area using Wordpress Member and additional plugins, as needed. Branding, colors and logos are drafted, pending web designer review/recommendations.
Public Pages will include:
1. Home Page: Committee’s (x4), National Standards, Credential Program, calendar of events, contact form for more information (Mailchimp)
2. About: Association’s objectives and values, code of ethics and professional conduct, Leadership/Board Members
3. Join Us: Individual membership benefits, Organization membership benefits, Give a Gift, payment portal, manage subscriptions and link to Mailchimp for monthly newsletter
4. National Standards
5. US Credentials: link to Shopify to purchase prep classes and sign up for credential exam
6. Partners: list of organization members including their name, logo, brief description and contact information
Member Only Access Pages will include:
1. Home page
2. Networking and Mentorship
4. Scholarships and Discounts
5. Online library and if possible, host webinars