- Full stack Web Framework development experience.
- Highly motivated by creating business value through the effective use of technology.
- Utilizes research and self-learning to ensure technical credibility.
- Able to work with UI Designer to provide feasibility directions and lead UI development team.
- Architecture and design - proposes & implements technical solutions, ensures their integrity, and that the solutions can be built, implemented and maintained within timelines/budgets.
- Technical design authority - internally recognized as a specialist in complex technical areas, will oversee benchmarking, installation, upgrade, configuration, deployment, and testing activity.
- Improves quality - investigates and prototypes innovative approaches to improve software quality.
- Provide Stability - ensures development teams can develop in a stable and productive environment, with minimal rework required due to architectural change or related problems as products evolve.
- Possess good analytical, communication & interpersonal skill.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, Meteor, AdonisJs etc.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming, partial page refresh, DOM traversal and manipulation.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages Jade, EJS etc.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3(Have implemented HTML5 and Responsive / Adaptive Web Design Experience in AJAX, XML, JSON)
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Good knowledge on usage of DBs like Oracle, MongoDB, MySQL and usage of tools like elastic search