Here is what needs to be done:
1. Change header and footer: add color (Color code: eff2f4), reduce the logo size (143X51pxl) and move it up.
2. Turn all rounded corners into straight corners
3. Enlarge the image area (195x177pxl) and add the number box right into the left hand upper corner, as an overlay over the picture.
4. Add a category box on the lower right hand corner, as an overlay over the picture. This category box is only for the Everything section and should automatically list the category source of this picture…so if the news comes from the Business category, than the box should say Business (this category box should _only_ appear on the Everything page).
5. Pull up the headline area and add the source page underneath the headline (pull the source page automatically -> at best just the primary domain name, so if it is [url removed, login to view], Apareto should show yahoo).
6. Change the ‘See More’ button to ‘More’ and pull it up to touch the border of tile #10 (pull up the ads and footer accordingly so that the spacing looks fine).
7. Replace the blog button with a Linkedin button.
8. Add a Proudly Made in California sentence and the California flag to the footer (sorry, I know you guys did it).
TOM BE COMPLETED ON 1/15.