I have an existing website that requires a few additions/modification – [login to view URL]
It is running in a Shopify template that has been modified.
We want to do the following:
1) HOME PAGE – can we remove the ‘IT’S THIS SIMPLE’ from the home page?
2) PRODUCT PAGE IMAGE – Can we add right and left arrows to the product image on the product pages so you can scroll through the main image without having to click the individual images below?
3) IMAGE ZOOM – Instead of offering the zoom function when the user hovers over the bike, simply highlight by greying out and say 'click to view’. This will encourage the user to click and see the full image.
4) IMAGE QUALITY – right now the product images look low res, however when you click on the image or zoom they are the proper resolution. This post discusses a similar issue – [login to view URL] Can you please resolve this for us? We want the image that is displayed to always be the full resolution without having to click into it.
5) IMAGE LOAD – load time is slow when you click on the images. How would you recommend we speed this up? Would you recommend using an image compressor, like [login to view URL] to shrink the file size before uploading?
6) PRODUCT PAGE SELECTION – Copy the attached mock up:
* PRODUCT PAGE – move “size guide” up next to “size”. Should read “Size (guide)”
* SIZE DROP DOWN – reduce the width of the “size" drop down box and bring the "sub total" up onto the same line next to “quantity”
7) OUT OF STOCK – how would you recommend we highlight out of stock items? Should the ‘add to cart’ button go grey and say ‘out of stock'? We are open to suggestions.
8) PEOPLE ALSO BOUGHT – on the bike product pages we had a custom section built 'people also bought' We want to add the same thing on the extras pages. Products to show for each page are:
* Lights page – Lock + Tube
* Saddle page – Lock + Tube
* Lock page – Lights + Tube
* Tube page – Lock + Lights
9) EXTRAS – can we please add function to +/- quantity, including a sub total value?