I have an idea for a non-profit website. I want people to come to my site and confess/vent/etc. sort of like [login to view URL] and http://www.notproud.com. However, I want these people to be able to get support from strangers (not financial or material, just emotional support). I want people to feel like they are not alone and that someone wishes them well. I believe that if someone feels like they are not alone, they can gather the strength they need to improve their situation.
I want the people who send supportive emails or ecards(the website must be able to handle ecards, which I need to create, needs to be easy to use) to have the ability to be ranked. I don’t want people saying mean and cruel things to the posters, but at the same time I don’t want posters complaining because they got some tough love and just didn’t like it. Ultimately, this website is meant to support people in being responsible for their lives.
I want to create a site that does the following:
1) Allows people to post a message on my website- we'll call him or her the "poster"
2) Another person (we'll call him or her the "giver") logs on, reads the "poster's" message - the giver can then send either an ecard or a personalized email. I want to be able to turn on or off the personalized email function. I would like to do it by giver (i.e. one person can send emails while another can only send an ecard). This is in the event some givers are not really being supportive to others. I would like the ability to ban users. Also, can we track their web address so that they cannot just create a new userid?
3) Once a poster receives 3 ecards or messages from 3 different givers, the poster’s post is automatically removed from public viewing. It is stored/saved. I would like to have the ability to increase or decrease the number of cards/emails a person gets before it disappears from public viewing. I would like the posts that appear in front of the giver to be in random order
4) I would like the giver and poster to be allowed to email each other for a maximum of 4 times for the giver and 3 times for the poster. Giver sends the first email (1), the poster replies(1) , giver replies(2) , poster replies(2), giver replies(3), poster replies(3), giver replies(4). Email exchange ends. The emails need to be “blind” like craigslist.org. I don’t want either side to know each other’s email addresses. They can exchange them if they like
5) If I allow givers to send emails, I want to develop a ranking system. This is to make sure that those who may enjoy being mean to people when they are at their weakest moments do not get hurt more. I hate to say this, but there are some mean people out there
6) I am not sure what information I need to allow people to create their accounts, I like how [login to view URL] does it. Very simple, it just needs a username, a valid email account and a password.
I can elaborate as needed. Please see my website. It may give you a better idea. [login to view URL]
Many thanks for reading this bid.
26 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1115 timen for dette job
Hi! We are the experts in webdesign and ready to start immediately on your project. 100% guarantee of high quality and professional work. Waiting for your selection. Thanks!