My company is about to startup a Webhosting department and wants a little help in integrating WHMCS with our website+complete graphical design of website. The website is based on wordpress. The template should be designed for wordpress. The project is defined as follows:
1. Website should be connected with WHMCS.
2. Domain checker at the main page should be integrated with Enom.
3. Ordering of hosting packages should be applied/connected with WHMCS ordering system.
4. Template/design should be wrapped around WHMCS.
5. Signup process should also be wrapped with main design.
What i am after, is basically to hide WHMCS and use it as a backend and my design as a frontend.
Please contact me for further details or if you have questions for the above.