Able IT will shortly be launching an accessible internet service provider, Enable Serve, for the UK.
We require some to create the following, responsible party in brackets :
[Customer ] Takes CD rom and puts it into CD-ROM drive.
1. [ Developer ] CD autoruns and open local webpage
2. [ Customer ] Clicks link saying 'Signup Now'
3. [ Developer ] Once clicked on the PC opens a dialup account and dials the internet using Enable Service. Something like 0845 XXXX username : signup password : password
4. [ Developer ] Once connected the signup page for Enable Serve will open.
5. [ Customer ] The customer will signup and download the INS file.
6. [ Customer ] As soon as the signup webpage is closed the internet connection previously established will disconnect
7. [ Developer ] A local webpage will be called
All these will be on a CD. The process is the CD is sent to a customer, customer puts it in their CD drive, auto-runs, connects to the internet, customer signup and then connects using their own dial up connect they just signed up for.