Please read carefully
1. Generic bids will be ignored and blacklisted
2. I am only looking for the basic site framework to be set up. I will add the content. Do not bid for the whole site.
3. You must read, write and understand good UK English
4. For legal reasons, sorry, no bids from the USA or US dependent territories.
5. The current site contains adult content - sorry - no bids from Islamic countries, P R China, Cuba, North Korea
6. For reasons of security - no bids from Africa.
7. Don't list hundreds of websites you have worked on - I don't want to know - just THREE GOOD LIVE EXAMPLES
After almost two years of frustration I have decided to move away from using Soholaunch to manage my photo gallery members' site. I am considering Drupal and Joomla and have already looked at Maxmedia.
My site is [url removed, login to view] - please note it contains adult content.
The site comprises the usual standard pages - home, about, links, legal, contact.
The site has currently some 300 galleries, over 10,000 HD images, over 6,000 SD images and the related thumbnails - some 33,000 images in total. Before you ask, you are not getting access to the members' area.
What I need is:
+ A free area of the site where prospective clients and visitors can view sample images
+ A secure members' area where clients can view premium images and video
+ The ability to interface with Verotel's payment gateway
+ A CMS allowing me to RAPIDLY BULK upload, name, link and display photo galleries and leave them either available to public access or restrict them to members only
+ An assurance that the premium gallery content directory is secure from direct address access, (an assurance that Soholaunch's full Pro edition and Viastep's Premium Gallery plug-in cannot provide).
Recommendations for Drupal or Joomla, or any suitable alternatives would be appreciated, but please ensure that you include any information about potential pitfalls and shortfalls.
Please understand that I am a self-trained HTML / ASP programmer, but my knowledge of more advanced programming could be written on the back of a very small postage stamp, so please keep the responses simple and jargon-free.
I have the following software available to me:
+ All major browsers
+ Paint Shop Pro X2
+ Arclab Watermark studio
+ Better JPEG
+ Microsoft 2000 Office Suite. (I do not use the Windows 7 version of Office.)
+ Wordpad, where I adjust my own code on the odd occasion I need it.
I run Windows 7 Pro on a high spec laptop. I have a second laptop available running XP Home.
Many thanks in advance.
Please start your bid with the first word of the previous line, just so I know you read it all.