Serious & Skilled Individuals Only.
Excellent Growth Potential:
This is an excellent opportunity to grow with a young and competitive company. Entry level salary with the possibility to move to management/higher positions based on your success.
Individuals will be required to implement linking strategies and be involved with some On-Page optimization. Design skills a plus. Work will be done for existing and new clients. All candidates will receive extensive training.
The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years of experience and be able to demonstrate the following skills:
1) Be proficient in HTML, the English written language, linking strategies and have some design skills.
2) Analyze and prepare analytical reports using a pre-designed template.
3) Research client industries and competitors, and make judgments and progress in client campaigns.
4) Demonstrate the ability to achieve results, results are required to move and grow with the company.
5) Communicate with clients and have excellent SEO skills and knowledge to convey, create, and implement campaign goals directly with clients.
6) Ability to manage client projects and meet deadlines.
7) Ability to target and define high-end linking strategies.
8) Work can be done ON/Off premises.
- Search engine optimization skills - proven results (we will contact your previous clients/employers to verify).
- Understanding of design and its effects on on-page optimization.
- Understanding of naming conventions and dynamic site optimization to produce top tier results.
- Ability to utilize databases, dynamic pages and CMS to automatically optimize new page creation.
- Strong problem solving skills for Design, SEO and marketing. Find problems with websites and fix them quickly.
- Dreamweaver, Photoshop, MS Office, and Mac experience a plus.
- Ability to do optimization without any SEO tools. "Old School" optimization skills a PLUS. (We know the work of tools - we do not want it).
- Provide Top 10 results for past clients for competitive terms, no excessive keyword phrases, no misspelled terms.
No Agencies need apply