I had a freelancer create a website for my dental office a few weeks ago and I'm just not happy with it.
I would like to make some cosmetic changes to it, and change some of the content.
The website to change is:
[url removed, login to view]
Here is what I would like to keep:
1. The purpose of the site is to get people to opt in to our autoresponder. The opt-in boxes are OK - they can stay or change if you have better ideas.
2. I would still like to have a blog. If I can transfer over the few wordpress posts I have written already that would be great, otherwise I can re-type them.
Here are areas that need changing:
1. I don't like the whole page being in a "blog" format. Here are the main sections I would like to include for now:
About Our Office
-Meet Dr. Dolson
-Meet Our Staff
For New Patients
-Your First Visit
-Patient Forms (be able to download a pdf of our intake form)
News (this would be the blog)
2. I really want the site to "flow" better. Right now it looks more like a badly put together blog.
3. You can use stock images as needed - happy smiling moms and families are always good.
4. Our office name is O'Fallon Family Dentistry. My website name is [url removed, login to view] Any variation of these names into graphics is OK
I really am looking for a very quick turnaround on this. I have some marketing materials that are going out September 22 that have the [url removed, login to view] web address on them and I would like the new site live by then.