Customize a Prestashop template to work with an existing Microsoft SQL database (Express 2008 SP2) to:
- obtain catalog of items
- post transactions
Database will be hosted on local server (MS Windows Server 2003) which also hosts MS SQL Server.
Will also require credit card authorization interface to First Data.
Additional details per some questions received:
- Access database queries have already been written in VB script and will be provided to be ported
- Template that will be used is from Template Monster. http://www.templatemonster.com/demo/40296.html
- Store will need to have the following payment options via SSL Secure connection. Each payment option will be enabled or disabled via settings received from SQL database.
* Credit Card Payments to FirstData Global Gateway
* Gift Card Payments with MS SQL Database interface to check validity and available balance
* Cash at order pick up
* Coupon promotion code field. Code to be passed to MS SQL database for validity and function will return discount to apply.
After learning a bit more about Prestashop, I have drafted the attached "Aglia Statement of Work" to define the needs for this project.
I have also attached an information map of the server as well as the SQL functions that will need to be ported.
Please be sure to review before posting any revised quotations.
21 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1258 på dette job
Hi, We have extensive work experience in e-commerce website design and development and also experience in prestashop [login to view URL] more information see PMB-Thanks.
=====Expertness and honesty our goal . we are small team working good quality and accuracy. Ready to start your [login to view URL] check [login to view URL] you===========
Hi, I am design expert with huge expertise in eCommerce, HTML, MySQL, SQL, Website [login to view URL] are ready to start your work. We Already did 320+ successful projects [login to view URL] PMB to see my previous [login to view URL] I understand Flere
Hi We have excellent experience with both Prestashop and MS SQL and are available to start work on this project right away. Please check PMB for further details. Thanks Gopisoft private Limited