We require a website that is the same in functionality to the groupon site. This should include all administrative and user functions, etc.
We also need the site to be aesthetically designed for our audience.
Only serious bidders please. Please prepare and submit your quote,specifications and layout, as well as your timeline. Also, please include your portfolios.
For additional features see pdf attached
Programming and deployment of a new Groupon style website.
The main goal of the Project is to recreate functionality to the Groupon site but target it to Latin America. The base server will be the same but each country in Latin America will have their own versión of the site.
Web Project Implementation:
The webside will reside within a content management system, which would store the entire contents of teh site in databases.
The primary advantage is to separate teh content from the presentation so that, in the future, if the site design were to be changed, the content would adhere to the new layout norms without need to recréate all the existing content. Site development will be in a mixture of languages primarily PHP, Jacasripts, CSS and XML. Content will b estores in MySQL databases.
The Project will be require subsriptions for software packages and services for evndors for credit card processing/ merchant accounts, geolocation database connectivity etc.
There will be a social media plugin to allow connections to share on Facebook and Twitter to allow users to post updates to their page son these others sites or to tweet a link to a page or deal.
• Ability to add / modify / delete / categorize content
• Build a resource library ( including images, documents, audio, video, articles)
• Integrate unstructured data modules ( comments, helpful tips, discussions)
• Abilty to create an E-mail newsletter database
• List current and archived newsletters, subsription and removal (by administrators and end-users)
• Send e-mail blasts
• Create blog posts which automatically be posted to Twitter with links back to the site, to engage users and et them to the site.
The administrative portal will be available to those members of the site designated as a site adimistrator via role/permissions settings.
• Will allow managment of country-based sites
• Will allow Country Admins to add deals to the site for their territory.
• Will allow to view affiliate and statistics info
• Will allow member management
• Will allow updating of static content (information pages etc.)
• Will allow updating blog and newsletter management
• Overall site functionality will include:
Geo-location query to automatically display deals for current location.
The main screen
• Email subsription (even without registration)
• Deal of teh day and second (backup deal)
• Offer of XX Dollars for referrel of friends
• Connect / post to your facebook & twitter
• Location select
• Affiliate program
• Organization program link
• Gift cards ( also on deal, purchase for friends)
• Follow us on Facebook, Twitter RSS etc
• Login Module
• Profile with adress info, BDay, picture, interests
• My stuff (ítems purchased)
• My Gifts (purchased as gifts)
• Follow List – to follow a business in case a new deal comes up
• How does it work
• Instructions to purchase, print /download
• Recent deals
• Again push connections to facebook, etc.
When on a deal
• Discussion /comments sections for the deal
• A rep from the business can answer question
• Map tu business location
• How many people have purchased that deal
• Show retail Price, coupon value and savings on every deal.
**** Per Gsala81, Giuseppe ti prego di contattarmi via mail su angemi(chiocciola)charlieoweb(punto)com