- install Linux, PHP, MySQL etc... & Magento on EC2, following best practice or reusing existing recent public AMI (tbd)
- Make sure all backup routines are running correctly on an EC2 Linux webserver (with only Magento store)
- Provide diagram over how solution is set up (harddisks , webserver, db, backup)
- Create AMI image and snapshot of volumes and describe routines for backup & recovery.
- Provide training for being able to create the AMI myself.
hi.did such thing before. however ec2 is not cost-effective option for magento store. i cna provide script/short description hwo to do AMI.sry, i am nto able provide trainign course.