To work with an existing Group Buying Template based on Joomla, and to substantially improve its design and functionality.
Template uses Virtuemart. The candidate should be proficient in Virtuemart and be able to help set up for vendors, shipping companies etc, and be able to adapt the front end for a more simple payment process..
ideally the person/people would have both design and development skills. However the task can be split into two if necessary.
Please provide a fixed quotation - price negotiable.
Please provide examples of similar work.
- Check Out button to autofill from profile
- Rework Payment Pages - Get everything onto one page, not multiple pages, Page will dynamically refresh after different options are chosen
- Integrate coupon system into back end, with unique and trackable coupons delivered to buyers either by email, or if cash on delivery to be printed for delivery
- Create a share with friends Facebook link after buying an item - to advertise to friends
- Open up the comments on Deal pages - not closed by default
- Cash on delivery option appears only above a certain price.
- Buy/Buy as a Gift
- Post acquisition email with code
- Design, Buy Button - Make funky and more prominent
- Design, Background - Add more depth, different colour, red?
- Design, Add Maps to items on Deal article pages
- Design, Huge Tweet Me, Facebook and Email a Friend button, top of each deal, bottom of blue box
- Create functional Add me to Email Newsletter Alert - Attractive Sign Up Box
- Create Add a Friend button and page - adding xxx to referrers account
- Design better Activation Message - too transparent, text bigger
- Improve post activation message - Add logo, make stylish
- Move "Cart" to top right, make smaller, more stylish
- Log Out Button incorporated better into design
- Change currency from US$ to local currency
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $3741 for dette job
Hello, 10+ years exp freelancer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.