I am looking for a programmer who would be able to produce a system selling gift certificates.
The programmer would be required to produce a site inspired to [url removed, login to view] from when the user clicks on the buy online link. The system would need to be able to handle multi currency transactions using a standard pay pal account. Postage costs would be dynamic with different costs being attributed to what type of postage is required as well as which country.
The back end system will be the majority of the work, with gift certificates being added to the system by a fulfilment company relative to the order made by the customer. The system would also require a validation function for the hotels whereby each voucher has a unique code and the hotel has a unique login so that they can first validate the voucher code and then after the customers visit to the hotel, the vocher is then claimed. so that funds can be transferred to the hotel.
A reporting system would also be required, whereby all transactions could be searched by name, or date of transaction. Excel reporting would also be required for the Gift certificate company where all transaction data is exported for accounts reasons.
The customer is willing to pay £900 for the system. The system would need to have a prototype by 15th February.
You would be paid in 3 stages,
- The first £300 would be paid upon delivery of the system to myself and I am happy with the build.
- £300 once the customer has received the prototype.
- £300 once the customer has had the system for 1 week and all amends requested have performed.
If this system is successful. Further projects would be available immediately proceeding this one. with most jobs involving the production of E-Commerce platforms for a number of sites. £40,000 worth of jobs were given out in 2010.
There are 3 stipulations to this project.
- You must be from the north west preferably (Manchester/Bolton) as I would want to meet with you before proceeding. Possibly tonight or tomorrow.
- A Portfolio of previous on-line systems must be shown to me.
- You must be English speaking as you may be required to talk to the client directly.
I am not an agent and am giving you 100% of the monies paid to me. The reason that this job is required in such a hurry is due to another developer letting me down, I hope you wont!
If you require more information regarding the job, please reply to the advert and I will send this to you ASAP. If you are interested in speaking to me regarding the build please email me your number and I will call you back as I am in full time employment.
Early Database diagrams and mock up of some of the pages required are available.