This is for someone with a proven OpenCart experience who can also successfully configure the PayPal and moneybookers modules. You must also speak fluent English.
This is for work on a current OC v1.4.0 installation (I think, as I’m not quite sure how to check). What is needed:
1. First and foremost update to the latest version of OpenCart and ensure that all future upgrades will install without ruining the setup.
2. Shipping charges are already setup to be calculated based on the customer’s location and weight total in basket. I would like to “bypass” a few steps of the checkout process and present the customer with just one page (after adding items to their cart) so that when the customer clicks on checkout they are presented with their order details, shipping cost and discount if any. There should also be an option (check box) for registered mail (for an additional fee). The same page should also present the customer with a payment choice between PayPal, credit card (moneybookers) or bank transfer.
3. If the customer chooses the credit card option, they should be able to fill in their card details there and then moneybookers should process it on their own servers. I believe that moneybookers offers the option of adding code to the store for this and then securely process the information on their own servers.
4. If a customer has to be redirected to either PayPal or Moneybookers to complete the checkout process then that redirection page should be customized with logo, contact info, etc.
5. Checkout pages as well as emails received by the customer (and store owner) should display a detailed description of the customer’s order (individual items and their cost, shipping, discount if any, etc) rather than just one total.
6. Downloads need to be setup (both free and paid), something that doesn’t work so well right now with the current installation.
7. Currently there is a problem with the system sending an email notification to the store owner for each order and this needs to be corrected.
8. Ensure that all email notifications to customers are sent. Please note that currently, when selecting ‘Bank Transfer’ no notification is sent to either the customer or store owner so that's disabled for now.
9. Last problem I'm having is when a customer selects the ‘Registered Mail’ option (for an additional 2EUR). That amount is not charged when the customer pays with PayPal (it is charged when paying with moneybookers however). This option was something I had someone add some time ago as a modification to OpenCart so if you believe there is a better way to do it feel free to suggest so.
Of course the entire setup needs to be thoroughly tested so as to make sure that there are no problems before it goes live. Full payment will only be sent after all tasks and a full testing have been completed.