We are looking for someone to create a secure eStore to be implemented into our existing corporate site.
The eStore should emulate the appearance and feel of [url removed, login to view], but not mimic it verbatim. Design sensibilities should borrow from our corporate site (I.e. color palette, logo, typography).
There will be roughly 500+ products, and we will require the ability to add/delete as time progresses.
The eStore should possess the following:
1. An overall preroll video to engage people into the store…this could also be used to feature a special product/offer, but the bottom line is to get people to visit the store. (see [url removed, login to view] for an example)
A landing page of general merchandise available, plus lists of categories/price ranges/services
2. Three search categories:
—application of product
3. Products page
For each product, there may be different versions of said item
—multiple performance levels
—multiple versions of quantities available/price
4. Means for customers to make payments (credit cards/paypal)
5. Link to pdf of catalog of products.
6. Promotional efforts need to be included (metaengine, etc.)
7. An eBay/Amazon counterpart will also need to be created/implemented.
8. A means for registration of shopper/vendor
9. A wholesaler version of the above (I.e. different pricing/special offers)
In a private message, please include the following.
- What realistic budget would you require to execute the above task? This includes design and development.
- What is your realistic turnaround for a project this size?
- Please include a resume with a sample or two of your estore and web design work.
**we will provide clear documentation once project is awarded**
Bids that do not include resume/eStore samples will not be considered.
35 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1536 på dette job
Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for your time and interest in Elite Studios. Please have a look at the pmb for a detailed proposal. With Best Regards, Sales, Elite Studios [url removed, login to view]