My client would like to create an ecommerce site for their construction equipment & tool rental business (Latin America). Given the fact that this will be a new development, only some general specification has been defined at this stage. We are looking for a partner that could provide us with the platform and the customization.
- The platform should support Spanish as the main language (English and Portuguese at a later stage)
- The application should be based on open standards wide known platforms (open source or de-facto standards)
- The e-business and Content Management System marketplace platform (should it be required) should be based on open source standards (like Magento)
- The whole solution should support multiple mobile environments (wap, android, iphone, blackberry, java, etc)
- The application should support a mapping search engine for rentals (google maps, bing maps, navtec maps, etc)
- All pages should be shareable using all tools available (SEO optimized)
Partner, groups accounts and personal areas
• Partners should be able to create accounts using existing credentials from existing social networks like Facebook (facebook connect) or twitter; or from open platforms and portals (like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view])
• Eg.: if a partner uses (e.g.:) facebook connect, and he adds an item to their inventory or wish list, it should automatically be posted to the partner’s friends wall, to notify that the partner is looking for one specific item.
• All partners, clients and listed items should be able to be rated and commented. The rating system within the marketplace would be the most important and relevant property.
• Members (partners and clients) should be able to exchange mail privately and anonymously though the marketplace
• All accounts should be able to be verified following an independent procedure (like using snail mail or SMS). An end user authentication and verification schema would be designed and implemented at a later stage
• Groups should be able to be created using either the friends list from the social network, the imported contacts list from yahoo, gmail, Hotmail …..or directly entering email addresses.
• Partner’s addresses should be keep confidential at all times and should never be visible to clients (This address is necessary for your items available for rent can be located and mapped, for potential clients to visualize them approximately).
• Should manage at least 10 different main categories. New categories could be created at any time.
• Each category should support unlimited number of sub-categories
Products and services
- All products should be able to be reserved (using a calendar), have automated reminders, etc.
- Products and services should be able to be searched using approximate location and address (using mapping and zip code integration)
- Clients would be able to publish Wish lists following a similar procedure than the partners (to publish products and services)
- Services: idem products
- Privacy controls should apply to ítems so every partner would have control on who (friends or public) can see their offerings
- The coordination of the logistics of product/service delivery should be done from within the application
- Peer ratings and comments are among the primary review systems for items, partners and clients on the system. If something doesn't go well with someone, the item/client/partner’s feedback should be visible for others when they're deciding if they should rent with that client/Partner. If something goes really wrong, an alert should remain on the profile until the user resolves the issue with us or the partner and we remove it. If a member is repeatedly causing panics, we may decide to disable his/her account.
- Detailed requirements for the payment module to be defined at a later stage. However integration to all common payment methods in Latin America are to be required (credit card, paypal, Mercado pagos, diner
40 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $2749 på dette job
Hi, We are a leading product,magento & ecommerce development company with extensive expertise in Magento & ecomm solutions. Please check PMB for details.