My band needs a website with CMS and shop where we can sell digital content (songs and videos) to the fans; Credit card options (visa, mc, amex) and paypal have to be accepted. Links to the iTunes and Amazon shop have to be provided. Frequent and easy upload of the content to sell is must.
Basic website design is done and visible under: [url removed, login to view]
CMS doesn't have to be complicated, a module to update gigs and info would be enough.
Basic integration with social networks is nice to have.
Technology agnostic - whatever webdev technology (php, wordpress, dhtml ...) is used - we don't care for as long as the maintenance later is easy and the site works in a stable way!
Thanks for the preliminary posts - I would like to add few words on expectations if they are not clear from the provided WEB address:
- the website needs to have a custom music player;
- pictures and video should be in the lightbox-like player
- the facebook refs and tweets should be incorporated in the proposed design
- background image is scalable - take a look at the css-js ref in the html doc
- the shop is the most sensitive part, payment should not go "off-site" for credit cards, only allowed for the paypal verificaiton
- provided design proposal is only for the main website. All the subsites are specified as follows:
- SONGS: list of the songs with options/icons: (hear, lyrics, buy, video. There can be several options for video)
- VIDEOS: gallery of videos, each with short description, on-click player should be started
- PICS: gallery, few of the jQuery effects are nice to have, lightbox ...
- LIVE: list of the live gigs, past, present, future; each should contain own description, location, venue address, how to buy tickets ... usual stuff.
- NEWS: will be cancelled, forget it
- BLOG: well, I expect you to know what this is :)
- Les SWAY - band bio (static)
- BOOKING: address of the booking agency (static)
- architecture & other details of the website
- CMS can be one of the usual suspects, jQuery support is important
- no or minimal flash - only for the custom music player if needed
- cross-browser, what else :)
- after the project is done full code will be transferred to my hands
- all additional expenses (licenses for the modules, copyrights) will be covered by me
NiCE TO HAVE & next steps:
- CMS should be extendible - a smaller version of the website will be needed for iPad, iPhone and Android phones
- shop will be extended with custom music cards, so option for the code redeem would also be nice
- the indicated range is just indication. the payment actually depends on the professionally level, references, timeline
- meaning - more confidence you provide, more money you can require.
- approx 1 month should be enough, it has to be finished latest by mid of May.
I expect clean proposal with how you will solve these requirements. Beside music, I'm also a overpayed manager within a high-tech company with vast background in programing and especially web apps. I just don't have time to do this work on my own and I can afford to pay it.
Bottomline - what I search is a high quality solution.
Hi, here is the extended description with the acceptance criteria and some terms and conditions added. There is also a site-map in the document, consider it as a draft, all creative proposals are welcome!
13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $477 for dette job
Hi, We have throughly read your requirements and believe that we can deliver exceptional results. We hope you will consider using our services. Best Regards,
We can definitely help you with your website project. We have extensive experience developig websites using php,wordpress,html etc. Please check PMB for details