We are a group of singers from Singapore who are trying to do our bit in raising funds for the terrible catastrophe that has struck Japan in the last week. We are currently in the process of recording a track for sale to the public & we would like to create a site to sell the music & collect donations. The work for this site will be split into three main sections:
Part A: Sale of Music
We are still awaiting responses from iTunes & other distribution channels on partnership. Details of sale of music will be provided at a later stage. We will probably be using a third party distributor for the sale of the music (such as iTunes or Bandcamp) so there won't be any need to set up direct payments on the site as we do not want to collect credit card details directly.
Part B: Light a Lantern
1. People can "Light a Lantern" on the site at US$1 / lantern & they can light as many as they like (i.e. 10 lanterns at US$10).
2. Once people have purchased a lantern, they can leave a message to the people of Japan & this is viewable on the site. We also want the messages to be translated to Japanese under the english versions. i.e. John Smith from Iowa : This is a terrible tragedy, our hearts & prayers go out to the people of Japan (Japanese translation of John Smith's message)
3. This will be linked to the beneficiary's (i.e. RedCross, MercyCorp, etc. We are still awaiting a response from the beneficiaries) Paypal account directly.
Part C: Google Adsense implementation
As there are costs involved in creating this site, we would like Google Adsense implementation into it to help generate some funds to cover hosting fees, etc
Your responsibilities & points to note:
1. Create a site with the functionalities listed above. Designs will be provided to you.
2. I already have a Google Adsense account so you can just link it to my account.
3. Please make this site very SEO optimised & direct as much WHITE HAT traffic to the site. The more people we can get on the site, the more chances we have of people donating.
4. As this is a charity project, your LOWEST bid will be much appreciated, however PLEASE BE PROFESSIONAL. We want this site to be able to go up ASAP so that we can raise funds. Our timeline for launch is next Monday (March 22nd) & we would very much like to stick to that.
Thank you & I hope we can cooperate in this effort to help the people of Japan in this time of crisis.