In regards to the Budget - DISREGARD IT!
I of course am looking for quality but want the best bid possible and will take equal time on all bids reviewing what you are offering for your bid. If you can bid lower than the budget - Awesome.
I already use a number of utilities and have our shopping center using SEO optimization for both my website and eCommerce to create key word urls but we have a website we could use the same along with some of the following...
1. [url removed, login to view]
2. URL keyword use (no CID numbers or meaningless url names)
3. Metatags (I know most bots don't look for these anymore but some still do).
4. Create a good Site Map
5. Keyword Insertion
6. Changing any images not using a specific keyword of the image such as [url removed, login to view] instead of [url removed, login to view] but would then need to use a utility (I have several) which will check the website now for broken links and images and correct them where necessary.
I'd be interested in hearing from the SEO and Website Design specialists out there as to what all is needed or could be implemented beyond this but want guaranteed results.
Here are some select keywords I specialize in!
• Tropical Fish
• Fiji Live Rock
• Custom Built Aquarium
• Wholesale Coral
• Wholesale Aquariums
• Wholesale Aquarium Supplies
I want to see my name in no less than the top 5 for these keywords.
Finally, I also want a truthfull completion date! I don't like jobs that are quoted for a specified time frame like 7 days then drag out to 3 months! I can pay by several means but prefer PayPal. I do have MoneyBookers, I use GAF escrow, and several others. I pay in full only upon completion of a job after satisfaction of job. I respect the feedback we recieve and like to give 10 star feedbacks to all our programmers! I look forward to your bids.
PM me if you would like to discuss this further.