I am looking for someone that can convert four PSD files into HTML/DIV/CSS.
I only want those experienced with DIV, CSS, HTML, xHTML etc. The PSD's I give you must be 100% converted. Here are my requirements:
1. W3C Valid XHTML.
2. Strict Tableless CSS
3. w3c structured css [concentrated]
4. SEO Friendly
- Proper tag line implementation for seo [tag implementation].
- Meta tag implementation [keyword you should need to supply].
5. Cross browser script implementation to see all browser perfectly
6. Size optimization.
7. All images, hyperlink text would be optimize for alt/title imfo for all browser work properly.
8. All PSD conversions must be compatible with internet explorer, firefox, opera, safari, and major browsers.
Complete Presentational Separation techniques. I want the stylesheets to be easy to modify so identify it with this purpose in mind. I prefer to communicate via Skype, yahoo messenger, or google chat.
I have excellent feedback as an employer here on GAF and there is potential for another web development project and long term business relationship if things go well with this project.
Please show me examples of previous work. Please let me your contact information (also the messenger id) in Private
Look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day!
27 freelancers are bidding on average $114 for this job
Dear Sir, I can do your site easily. You can trust me for this development as my feedback you can see. Please take a look at pmb for previous development. Thanks