Currently we have a church website - [url removed, login to view] which we would like to use as the basis for a new website at [url removed, login to view]
We want to use Joomla 1.6 if possible but we have currently got [url removed, login to view] as the basis.
A full backup of the site will be provided via akeeba.
A new template will need to be provided to skin the website in the style to be provided.
Current components installed are :
1) K2 - Optional to use this or use the default 1.6 article manager system or another
2) Preach It - to be linked back to the stpauls sermons folder
3) Mailing List Managers : currently we have three components installed : Acajoom, AcyMailing, Ultimate Mailing List.
4) CKForms - used for contact form management
5) Community Builder
6) Akeeba Backup
7) DocMan - for document management including securing documents to specific user groups
10) JCalPro -
11) JCE Administration
12) JE FAQ
14) Juga - will be replaced in 1.6 with the in-built ACL (hopefully). This component is not in use currently.
15) Kunena Forum - integrated but the menu link is currently disabled so it is not used by the members.
16) My Blog
18) Redirect (currently part of 1.6)
Please advise as to
1) costing including full cost of any commercial components etc to be registered to the organisation with an email address to be provided.
2) what version of Joomla will be used
3) what components will be used & what will be changed or recommended
4) any other information that you require to assist with this
24 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $599 for dette job
ArrowHiTech is company experts in developing Magento, Wordpress,Joomla, Drupal... With 5 years experiences, we will bring 100% satisfied for you. Can you view PMB to view our demos and reply to us? Thanks a lot!
Joomla Experts! I have sent CHURCH WEBSITE we did using Joomla. No upfront needed. Online 18 hours everyday. Can start right away. Please check your INBOX. Thanks!
Hello. Dear sir/madam, I have sent you a PM in which I explained some important details about this project. Please read it. Thank you, and have a nice day