Designer to create CMS website that includes detailed insurance information, Blog, RSS feeds, links, forms and more. Need correct CMS software that is easy enough us to use and manage site, add, correct or change site as needed. Please tell me what CMS software you intend to use and defend your answers! Test of "back-end" of CMS Software (site we will use to change the website) will be required BEFORE awarding this job to designer. Need a designer who really understands the INSURANCE INDUSTRY and has done agency sites before - so provide RELAVENT project experience!
Designer must have excellent CMS skills, marketing knowledge and who HAS EXPERIENCE WITH OTHER INSURANCE SITES! He/she must know the most up-to-date technology. Design needs to be clean, creative, edgy, user friendly and highly professional (we have examples of sites we like). Navigation drop down menu structure must be easy to use and simple, and front page needs to capture clients into site in 15 seconds - first impressions are what we are after. We want to site to be appealing, but also don't want to lose clients because they do not have broadband access - therefore designer must balance flash or other "technologies" knowing some clients only have dial-up service! The final product needs to provide an excellent user experience and interface, as well as provide service to our clients instead of just being just a brochure as most sites are today. The final product should be pristine and coding needs to be perfect. Site needs to be on cutting edge of technology, not just a template. Site must have interface with social marketing (i.e. linked to facebook, twitter, etc) - and we need someone to help us set up facebook corp page, titter, and other social networking that should be used. Site also must have ability to IM or instant message between clients and agents by computer/cell phone, etc - a "talk to an agent" type link on our website.
GENERAL SCOPE OF WORK:
Preproduction: (New website concepts in the form of Wireframes, 5-8 Revisions)
1. Production: Website design - Estimated 150-200 linked pages (content is mostly done or has been found). Main Pages could include: Homepage, About Us, Personal Insurance, Business Insurance, Financial Planning, Life & Health Insurance, Customer Service, Claims, Contact Us, News & Events (including: Agency News, Industry News, Community News, Calendar of Events). Need to have: Glossary, Learning Center, Frequently Asked Questions, Customer Feedback, Request Information, Pay My Bill, Discount Programs, Customer Survey form, Products pages: Auto, Home, Umbrella, Condominium, Motorycle, Recreational Vehicles, Watercraft, Commercial auto, business owner, general liability, worker's comprehsive,Etc, Etc. (NOTE: we have vision page & content/design features we like and provide).
2. Production: Blog designed INTO site where we can blog to our clients!
3. Production: Flash component - Flash Animation of Pictures, Words & Menus where appropriate, but remember that the site must work well for clients with dial-up!
4. Production: Interactive - Drop Down Menus or Movement of Menus when Cursor Moves Over Area
5. Production: Design to XHTML/CSS/AJAX/JAVA - Transfer of the design into web page (W3C valid, Semantic XHTML 1.0 (Transitional or Strict), CSS 2.1)
6. Production: CMS Integration
SCOPE OF WORK (PRODUCTION):
1. Design (Design of all website pages with stock photos, according to approved wireframes)
2. Blog design
3. Interactive Component
4. Design to XHTML/CSS/AJAX/JAVA (All to be transfered into valid XHTML, etc, accessible to search engine crawlers and by current standards)
5. Organic Native SEO - website must be set up to maximize SEO!
6. Searchable Website! - site must have a search feature built into it so clients can search website!
7. Cross Browser and Cross Platform Compatibility
8. Site Map
9. CMS Integration (i.e. we can go into site and change text, add page or article, etc.). We need the capability to quickly change the text or other areas of site to keep up with the current market conditions.
This project is only for HIGHLY EXPERIENCED and PROFESSIONAL web designers only. Must have references and examples of other INSURANCE RELATED WORK which has been completed (I meand you have done design work for other INSURANCE agencies or sites)! There will have to be a non-disclosure agreement as to the name of the insurance agency and the use of the final product in portfolios. The final copyright to the site will be owned by the insurance agency.
If you believe that the project will cost more than indicated, make your bid and explain the reason its outside of the budget.