I have a template consisting of a CSS file, Images and 5 HTML pages which I would like converting into a Concrete5 template.
You will see from the template there are links to Facebook, Twitter and blog. There is an automatic ‘email me’ link. Also a Newsletter form to complete.
My web address is [url removed, login to view] and is hosted by DreamHost. The template is based on [url removed, login to view] (who provided me with the template)
I have managed to create a basic page based on this template in Concrete5 but it didn’t have the functionality hence asking for outside help.
Ideally I would like it to remain in keeping with the original as much as is feasible and:
- Have working links to my Facebook and Twitter pages.
- An enquiry form to capture: ‘Name’, ‘Address’, ‘More information required on: Workshops, One-to-One Therapy, Schools Workshops’ – ‘or just call us on…..’
- Ability to send out Newsletters to whoever completes the Free Newsletter / Enquiry form.
- Add and tweak main content as and when necessary.
Fixed Content would be:
- Information about the company
- Information about the services provided
Variable content would be:
- Calendar to show people up and coming events – this can be a list or maybe something more elaborate.
- Adding articles as they are written.
I would also like to add photos to enhance the look of the site, probably at certain places in the main content (e.g. wrap the text around the photo).
I hope this is enough information for you to provide a quote but please let me know if you need anything else that would help.