[url removed, login to view]'s (a non-profit) site has been moved from static pages to drupal. The template has been converted into a basic drupal theme with a quick merge with Garlin.
The original site was poorly coded, the HTML & CSS is sloppy but they'd like to retain the look.
1) To clean up the CSS and format the page look to better conform to the old look.
2) ensure that the CSS renders the same on IE 6-8, Safari, Chrome & Firefox.
3) combine styles and better organise the CSS
4) ensure that the site works with both a 2column and 3 column layout
5) ensure that it renders fine when CSS is turned off
7 freelancers are bidding on average $177 for this job
Hi, I'm Ross and I'm a web developer from Scotland with over 6 years experience. I've sent you a PM. If you have any questions please give me a shout. Cheers, - Ross