I need an assistant to help me with day to day business tasks. This could be from writing, data entry, scheduling, handling calls to providing feedback and personal opinion on various subjects and/or assisting me in other areas as deemed necessary.
Qualified applicants will need the following skill set:
* Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite including Access and Excel
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills at a collegiate level
* Ability to work independently without much assistance
* Provide honest feedback, recommendations, and opinions
* Excellent search and analytic skills
* Fast adaption to process changes
* Impeccable memory
* Direct Telephone, Email, and Text Messaging Access during most of the work day for USA (M-F, 7AM to 6PM) (phone number will be provided)
* Very familiar with USA customs, traditions, idioms, jargon, and slang (or at least know how to search for an interpretation)
* Great scheduling abilities
This is a personal assistant position. You will help me get more things done and/or get them done faster. I must form a trusting relationship with you. Attache your resume/CV if you have one, and briefly explain why you should be the person of choice.
Also, please list your WEEKLY salary requirements. This position is perpetual unless I feel that I can't trust you, you fail to complete the work asked by when it's asked (assuming when I'm asking is reasonable), or you decide I'm an asshole and you quit.
Remember, I will be relying on you DAILY. If you think you can't be available every day, then don't bother applying. Furthermore, small companies, teams, and collective workers need not apply. I'm looking for ONE (1) person, not 20.
Thanks and good luck.