We are looking for an experienced creative xhtml/css template designer to do a custom made & unique website template for us, preferred professional style web hosting template.
Template should be designed in Photoshop or equivalent design software, then sliced and coded in valid xhtml/css, ready for our users to modify them to their needs. Each template should be able to be customized in color and small layout changes. It should not use tables for layout purposes and should be cross browser compatible( to be compatible in IE6, IE7, IE8 + Firefox).
The template you design for us must be unique, of your own design, and ONLY exclusive to us. We will need full rights to the template. We will run thorough checks and will not accept any template which have been taken from another website. If we found template do not belongs to you we will immediately report to GAF about violation.
Details are as follows:
- The template should contains home page and 2 inside pages, namely: "Home", "Hosting Plans" and "Contact".
- Make sure the menu have 6 buttons, namely: Home, Hosting Plans, Services, Support, About, Contact
- Template should be able to allow user to sign up/log in and also sign up for newsletter.
- Images and logo can be place holders or stock photos.
- Text can be dumy content of Lipsum.
The deliverable files will be:
- 3 layered PSD files
- Cut up images
- Document giving full rights of the template to us
This should be a fairly straightforward job for someone with the right experience and expertise. we are looking for a designer who we can possibly build long-term relationship with.
Please provide with exactly 3 samples of your previous jobs that you think are the best.
28 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $213 på dette job
We are expert in doing this sort of stuff... No upfront needed, all payments through GAF Milestone Payment (Escrow).. Online 16 Hours a day, Can start right away.. Thanks
check pm for the works done. I can do the best. Assure you to provide unique and validated design/coded work done. 'ANYTHING LOOKED CLOSER BECOMES WONDERFUL'