Project: Create WordPress Templates from Photoshop PSD file.
Create three Wordpress templates based on one PSD file. We are using Wordpress as a CMS for this site.
1. Exactly like PSD file - the 3-column web site home page.
2. Also 3-column but the center column will be all text.
3. A variation with same header footer and left column, but is a two-column page which will be used for site interior pages. You will add styles for H1, H2, H3, blockquote, and unordered list which are consistent with web site design.
We will provide:
Multi-layer Photoshop .psd file
CSS style sheet. Three Wordpress templates. .gif or .jpg images created from .psd and [url removed, login to view] images.
- table-less design
- You MUST understand and use organized construction for your CSS and template files!
- All code should be neat with appropriate comments.
- PHP, CSS and XHTML need to be hand-coded, not exported from Imageready or other software.
- web pages must be centered, not left aligned.
- Should be compatible with IE 6.0+, Firefox 1.5+, Opera 8+, Safari 3+. Gracefully degrade in earlier browsers.
- All text in the design should be displayed as text, not as graphics. (There are several minor exceptions...will provide details later)
- The results must pass W3C validation - 0 errors, 0 warnings. [url removed, login to view]
- Should be compatible with the latest release of Wordpress, 2.5.1.
- Install and test.
- Also need to display data from external database (email for details) This may require a 4th template.
See a jpg image of the design at [url removed, login to view]
15 freelancers are bidding on average $146 for this job
HI We have 7 years of experience in PHP, website development and good experience in wordpress blog development. Please check the PM for more details of our work in wordpress. Thanks Neel
This is the first time I am using this service in Online .I have more than 2years of experience in Photoshop designing ,give me an opportunity to show my ability