I want a very simple landing page for a Mac application as follows:
1. Black background with all text using the Myriad font (i.e. the Apple font).
2. Two Macbooks side-by-side with the first showing the default desktop (i.e. fresh install) of MacOS and the other showing the default desktop of Windows XP. There should be no non-standard dock/tray icons, desktop icons, or applications running. You must use royalty-free / free for commercial use vector art for the Macbooks.
Examples of default desktops:
Mac - [url removed, login to view]
Win - [url removed, login to view]
3. A block of text in between the Macbooks containing a heading and copy that I can easily edit to explain what the Mac application does.
4. An arrow below the text that points from the Windows desktop to the Mac desktop illustrating the transfer of information from one to the other.
5. A call to action in the form of a button with the text "Notify Me". It must be easy for me to change the text.
I have attached a screenshot of the visual style that I have in mind (taken from [url removed, login to view]). Please do not copy this exactly; give it your own interpretation within my guidelines above (e.g. the screen need not be cut-off if you have a better concept):
[url removed, login to view]
Thank you for reading carefully - please name the company that produces Macbooks to be considered. :-)
The landing page must be provided as both the original Photoshop files and a web page with all assets:
* Layered PSD file with resizable vector assets whereever possible (i.e. everything except the desktop bitmaps).
* Clean, well-structured and valid HTML/CSS that works in all major browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari).