I have a DLL which checks the Spanish spelling of a given text buffer.
1) I would like to make the services of this Win32 DLL widely available through the Internet, such as to Web sites and mobile devices
2) I would like to monetize on it
My question is how to best accomplish these two objectives.
The DLL has an API which allows a calling program to set-up a spell-checking session and make calls to perform the usual speller actions, such as flagging invalid words, obtaining suggestions, changing a misspelt word by another one, etc.
Users should be able to copy/paste the original text into a speller’s window; press the usual buttons (Ignore, Change, Add, etc.) to correct the spelling; paste the corrected text back to where it came from.
How to accomplish the best user experience in a PC and in mobile devices?
What user interfaces to use, what architecture and what development tools?
- The front-ends should be platform independent in as much as possible
- The development solution should minimize the code base
How to ensure only authorized front ends use the service?
- Can statistics be gathered to verify that only authorized clients are using the service?
What are the performance/resource utilization trade-offs?
Would a single DLL, permanently loaded in memory, serving queued requests, use up fewer resources than multiple instances of it running in parallel?
Can we control performance vs. resources so as to improve performance or constrain resources as necessary?
How can I generate income from this service?
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $698 for dette job
Need more detail,can we discuss this,for more detail,check PM. we have more than 10 year of experience in web development,so we can handle this project.