Seeking a developer to turn my WordPress based Event Promotion website into a mobile iOS app.
The website is based on WordPress and it has a theme already installed. Each post on the website is actually an event. Overall, I want the website to look complete and professional, and I feel its 90% of the way there. You should be able to:
- Tweak the design by moving things around to where I want them to be on the page
- Add a function that allows me to associate a location with each post and display a Google Map for the location
- Add a function that allows me to add a photo gallery to each post after the event has occurred
The app will be used by users to discover upcoming events and SHOULD COMPLEMENT THE WEBSITE. Each event has basic info such as date and time and location, a image/flyer, and a collection of images from the event after it has occurred.
Users should be able to:
- browse through upcoming events after first selecting a location. Events sorted by time and presented/indicated by its flyer. Basically, user is scrolling through a gallery of event flyers, all uniform size.
- click an event and view its details.
- add event to calendar.
- browse old events that have passed.
- view images from the event after the event is over.
The app should have these qualities:
- app should be able to spin-off into an android version
- overall, the app should be easy to add features to
I have drawings of what things should look like. Design is extremely simple. I have a logo which should be used for the splash page.