I Need a Mobile Website Created
Create an XHTML-MP .mobi compliant Mobile Website - Must be compliant with industry best practices & standards on [url removed, login to view]
See [url removed, login to view] (which I quickly put together). This .mobi site needs to be 100% .mobi compliant. I got the content from my main website, www.hawaiicarrentals.net.
I use Dreamweaver so I must be able to work on the mobi site when you're done and have no problems doing so.
I am a novice at mobile, so please forgive any of the following if it is nonsense.
I need the following…
1. Pages with Menu - I want the following pages created (I would like your suggestions):
a. Home - (get a short blurb from [url removed, login to view])
b. Rates (content will be the Enterprise brand info and rates that you currently see on [url removed, login to view])
c. Video (from [url removed, login to view])
d. About (I will provide the body text)
2. Template - Create a .dwt template page with header and footer. (if applicable)
3. CSS - Yes, create CSS. (if applicable)
4. Auto-Resize - The .mobi site must be able to detect and resize according on the users particular type of mobile device they're using, especially iPhone/iPod/iPad. (if possible)
5. Auto-Detect Redirect - Supply me with the correct cell phone browser auto-detect redirect code so when a cell phone visits my main site, [url removed, login to view], it will be recognized and redirected to [url removed, login to view] (I will add this code to [url removed, login to view] myself).
6. Regular View - include option on [url removed, login to view] for cell phone users to switch back to regular view, which would be to www.hawaiicarrentals.net.
7. Share - Make it one click to email content or share on Facebook or Twitter. Need Facebook share buttons or remember email address so user has less to type.
8. Social Media Fans - Invite visitors to become a fan on my Facebook page ([url removed, login to view]), Twitter ([url removed, login to view]) and YouTube ([url removed, login to view]) by link or text message. Provide like or share buttons.
9. Text a Link - Include option for users to text a link (or directions, or an address, or a phone number) to a friend. (if applicable)
10. Cookies - (if applicable)
11. Caching - (if applicable)
12. Bookmarking - (if applicable)
13. Google AdSense Ads - They appear on my iPhone. I guess that will suffice, but I don't see them in Safari or IE.
14. Google Analytics - Please refer to [url removed, login to view] and let me know the type of code you want (PSP, JSP, ASP, PERL or ??) and I'll provide it to you. I assume this code will be in the .dwt template file so it doesn't need to be added manually to every new page that is created in the future.
15. Sitemap - Create sitemap files in the necessary formats.
16. [url removed, login to view] - Please create a [url removed, login to view] file.
17. SEO - The site must be SEO Optimized.
18. Validation & Compliance Tests - The URL must pass the following tests and get very high scores on:
a. [url removed, login to view]
b. [url removed, login to view]
NOTE: At a later date, I will probably want more pages added to the site, which will be gotten from my main site, www.hawaiicarrentals.net.
* * * Please note that in your message to me, or in the PMB, I would like an example list of .mobi sites that you have done. Please don't just say "I am ready and I can do this." Thanks!
Some portfolio sample .mobi sites that bidders are sending to me, though excellent looking, DO NOT pass the Validation & Compliance Tests at http://validator.w3.org/mobile/ and http://ready.mobi/launch.jsp?locale=en_EN. If these two Validation & Compliance testing sites are valid, then how can I use a bidder whose portfolio sample .mobi sites fail or get low scores on these tests? After all, I am just an amateur, and the .mobi site I quickly cobbled together (www.hawaiicarrentals.mobi) got higher scores than the sample sites sent to me. Am I not understanding something?
I don't want someone who can simply make a mobile website that is actually really in html; I can do that, I did that. I need someone who can follow the criteria above and pass the two .mobi compliance tests with high scores. If you're going to send me samples of mobile websites you've done, please make sure they don't get failing scores on the above two tests sites. Otherwise, why would I choose you? Please test your example sites first before you send them to me. Thanks