My website is in need of a make over. I am looking for someone who can take all the current content present and move it over to a newer CMS like wordpress or other easy to use system. I will need to be able to add or change content from a web interface. Here are some specific items I need to do to the web site.
1. Develop a new logo to replace the old one. I don't like the old one any more. What I want is the same colors but just mash an S and a Q together in some innovative way. Just run some sample ideas by me and I'll pick one.
2. The new web site should NOT have dates for the news items. I tend to forget to update the web site and then years go by with no changes. So when people come to the site for the first time, it looks like we went out of business or something.
3. Use the same web site categories as much as possible. I don't have any new content at the moment but I will be updating the PDF that has our list of chips soon and upload that to the site.
4. You can use the graphics from the old site for the heading etc. But it would probably look better if you redrew some of it yourself.
5. Keep the semquest web directory clean. Also, clean up the mysql database so it isn't full of junk. I don't like to see the old stuff in there with the new database at the same time. Perhaps you can back up everything before you begin just in case.
Please include a list of web sites you have completed so I can see what you have worked on in the past.
After I select someone, I will provide you with my account user name and password so you can log in and move everything over to the new system.
The web site is: [url removed, login to view]
That is all I can think of at the moment.
14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $221 for dette job
Hello - I am a professional graphic and web designer, ready and waiting to work on this project for you! Please see PM for my portfolio and additional information. Thanks for your consideration!